In view of the official release of the new version of ISO9001:2015 in September this year, the new version is "prepared for quality management standards for the next 25 years" (Nigel H. Croft, ISO/TC 176/SC2 quality system chairman), which will be more applicable to all types The organization, especially the application in the service industry, is more suitable for enterprises to establish an integrated management system and pay more attention to the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality management system.
In order to respond to the changes brought about by the new standard in time and ensure the smooth transition of the new version of the standard, Guangdong Gaocun Air Conditioning Manufacturing Co., Ltd. organized and held the "ISO9001-2015 version standard training course" in the company’s multifunctional classroom from October 14th to 15th, 2015 "The company leaders and relevant representatives attended the training class together. The training course lasted for two days. Teacher Zhang, a senior lecturer from Cardia certification company, was invited to give lectures. Teacher Zhang used lively cases to explain the process and reasons of ISO9001 quality management system revision and the changes of ISO9001:2008 and ISO9001:2015. The situation comparison and standard understanding allowed the students to learn the relevant knowledge of the revision in a relaxed and active atmosphere and successfully passed the exam, which was well received by the students. Our company's pass rate in this assessment was 100%. 12 people participated in the training examination and all obtained the internal auditor certificate.
This training has contributed to the evolution of quality management, the creation of the ISO9001 standard, the significance of previous revisions, and the promotion of quality management; an analysis of the difference between the 2008 version of the ISO9001 standard and the 2015 version of the ISO9001 standard DIS version; the 2015 version The core content of the standard clauses is explained in a simple way, and analyzed with corresponding cases. It guided our company on how to carry out the standard conversion, and laid a solid foundation for the enterprise to switch to the new standard.
Six major changes in ISO9001:2015 edition
1. Standards are more general and easier to be adopted by the service industry: replace "products" with "products and services". Reduce the original normative requirements of the practice in the hardware field, especially the new standard clause 7.1.4 Monitoring and measurement equipment (questionnaire) and 8.5 product and service development.
2. Organizational environment: 2 new standard clauses (4.1 understand the organization and its environment, 4.2 understand the needs and expectations of stakeholders-direct customers, consumers, suppliers): require the organization to determine what can affect the quality management system planning Topics and requirements, and as input for the development of a quality management system.
3. Process method: become a separate requirement of the standard (clause 4.4.2)
4. Risks and preventive measures: It does not contain specific requirements for "preventive measures" because one of the main purposes of the formal management system is to serve as a preventive tool. And clause 4.1 understands the organization and its environment and 6.1 risk and opportunity response measures cover the concept of "preventive measures".
5. "Documented information" replaces "document" and "record".
6. Control of external provision of products and services (clause 8.4): All forms of external provision are involved: from supplier procurement, arrangements with affiliated companies, to outsourcing the organization’s processes and functions, and any other means. The organization is required to adopt a risk-based management approach to determine the appropriate type and degree of control.